Cheltenham Jazz Caroline Flack ‘rekindles Danny Cipriani romance with secret meetings after previously ruling out relationship’
Published: 23:53 BST, 5 May 2019 | Updated: 00:01 BST, 6 May 2019
She’s said to have ruled out a relationship with Danny Cipriani, after being pictured sharing a goodbye kiss earlier this year.
But Caroline Flack has reportedly rekindled her romance with the rugby player as the pair have recently enjoyed a series of secret meetings in London and Cheltenham.
According to The Sun, the Love Island host, 39, and the sportsman, 31, enjoyed some quality time together at the Cheltenham Jazz Festival over the weekend, following Danny’s 28-19 win against the Newcastle Falcons.
Hotting up: Caroline Flack has reportedly rekindled her romance with Danny Cipriani as the pair have recently enjoyed a series of secret meetings in London and Cheltenham
A source told the publication: ‘Everybody assumed Caroline’s relationship had fizzled out but that’s far from the case.
‘Every bit of free time they have, they’re pretty much together. Danny travelled up to see her in London and she’s seen him in Cheltenham. She’s really into him and wants to give the relationship a proper go’, they added.
MailOnline has contacted Caroline and Danny’s representatives for comment.
Rumours emerged of Caroline and Danny’s reported romance after they were spotted sharing a goodbye kiss at Babington House – the location of Millie Mackintosh and Professor Green’s 2015 wedding – in early April.
Back on? The Love Island host, 39, is said to have ruled out a relationship with the rugby player, 31, after being pictured sharing a goodbye kiss earlier this year
Enjoying each other’s company: According to The Sun, the pair enjoyed some quality time together at the Cheltenham Jazz Festival over the weekend, following Danny’s 28-19 win against the Newcastle Falcons (pictured at the game)
Kelly Brook’s lothario ex-boyfriend reportedly ‘couldn’t keep his hands off’ the TV presenter, who is said to be actively dating after her split from fiancé Andrew Brady, 28.
However, following their series of dates, the pair were said to have called things off in the romance department.
While new claims suggesting their relationship is hotting up, the former X Factor host has been keeping busy as she prepares to present this year’s edition of Love Island.
What’s going on? ‘Everybody assumed Caroline’s relationship had fizzled out but that’s far from the case’, a source told the publication
Caroline, who turns 40 in November, recently defended her interest in younger men – who have previously included Harry Styles, 25, Andrew, 28, and AJ Pritchard, 24 – saying she was taking control of the label.
The TV personality told You magazine last month: ‘As much as some people seem to want me to feel shame or embarrassment about who I am, I really don’t.
‘And if ‘cougar’ is supposed to be some kind of insult, I’m taking control of that and turning it into a badge of honour. I’m Caroline Louise Flack and I’m Queen of the Cougars.
She added: ‘I might sound exasperated but, honestly, I find it amusing rather than annoying.’
Recovery time: Caroline has been dating again following her split from fiancé Andrew Brady, 28, in 2018
Danny, meanwhile, has a reputation as a serial dater to shrug off.
He has had many a high profile romance, with exes including models Kelly Brook and Katie Price, and even Cheeky Girl Monica Irimia.
He was reportedly dumped by Kelly in August 2013 amid cheating claims, even after they reconciled from their previous 22-month relationship.
Working hard: While new claims suggesting their relationship is hotting up, the former X Factor host has been keeping busy as she prepares to present this year’s edition of Love Island
The rugby player also briefly dated Page 3 pin-up Katie, but it ended when she allegedly caught him in bed with another woman.
Danny also went out with 43-year-old mum-of-two Kirsty Gallagher for six months. They are said to have called off the romance in April 2016 over their 12-year age gap.
It’s now been some time since Danny was in a well-documented relationship, especially after her denied ever dating mental health manager Hope Stubbings who claimed they were in a year-long relationship until last summer.
Caroline Flack’s Toy Boy Exes:
Prince Harry, aged 34
Thje Prince romanced Caroline in 2009
- Caroline revealed she was introduced to Prince Harry by their mutual friend Natalie Pinkham, a Formula One correspondent for Sky Sports.
- Sparks flew when the pair enjoyed a night out a decade ago in 2009, shortly after Caroline had split from another ex.
- She later penned in her book: ‘Once the story got out, that was it. We had to stop seeing each other.
- ‘I was no longer Caroline Flack, TV presenter. I was Caroline Flack, Prince Harry’s bit of rough.’
Olly Murs, aged 34
Olly and Caroline were colleagues when romance rumours began to fly
- Caroline candidly admitted she nearly slept with Olly when they presented The Xtra Factor together in 2011.
- They shared a kiss as they toasted her Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Award with a private moment in the photobooth in November 2015.
- The pair’s on-screen chemistry was all everyone could talk about when they hosted The Xtra Factor together from 2011 until 2012.
- Rumours were swirling the pair were in the throes of love as they hosted The X Factor together in 2015 for a year.
Harry Styles, aged 24
Harry and Caroline dated in 2011
- Back in 2011, Caroline was 31 when she started romancing 17-year-old Harry.
- The television host admitted she knew the singer had a crush on her before she pursued a romance with the heartthrob.
- She said of their brief fling in The Sun on Sunday: ‘I already knew that he had a crush on me, he’s made it pretty obvious as he’s said it in magazines.
- ‘I’ve never felt I was much older than Harry. I still feel 18 and I probably act that way half the time.
- ‘Although it was just a bit of fun we decided it was best to keep it to ourselves as we were both working for Simon Cowell.’
Jack Street, aged 31
Jack and Caroline split, rekindled and split again
- The Love Island host caught Jack’s eye when he was only 26 years old.
- Caroline and Jack’s love story goes back until 2014 and the couple dated happily for 18 months before their abrupt split.
- They briefly rekindled the flames of their love in 2015 but the damage couldn’t be repaired and they went their separate ways for good.
Andrew Brady, aged 28
Andrew proposed to Caroline in 2018
- Caroline was 38 while Andrew was 27 when they first started dating.
- The Love Island personality and the Apprentice star had a rocky on/off romance which had a heartbreaking end for the pair of them.
- The couple got engaged in April 2018 after just a few weeks of dating but they separated from each other a numerous times last year.
- Now Andrew has jetted off to Australia on a one-way ticket to get a fresh start in 2019 after they finally called it quits on their romance forever.
- Caroline got rid of the final traces of her ex as she proudly showed off she had his initials ‘AB’ erased from her wrist.
AJ was seen with Caroline at NTAs 2019
AJ Pritchard, aged 24
- In January 2018, Caroline was snapped chatting cozily to Strictly Come Dancing pro AJ, who is 24.
- They were said to be getting close at the National Television Awards after-party at London ‘s The O2 with sources saying they locked lips.
- Insiders at the bash claim the duo moved around for some privacy before they were spotted in the alleged clinch behind the scenes.